Wednesday, March 22, 2006

Hell Hath No Fury...

Wow.... Last night I feasted on a home-grown habenero... Which is the hottest chili on earth... If Jalepenos are a 7 a Habenero is a whopping 10... The only bad part about these peppers is that they don't hurt once.... They hurt twice.... That's right... red hot peppers flamming out of my ass (x) allllll day long..... I thought for an hour or two that I was going to die.... Literally... Felt like Satan and I were getting to know eachother from the wrong end.... But atleast the damn thing tasted good... It just kicked my ass seven ways from sunday.... Next time I eat one of the fuckers I am gonig to get a bottle of exlax just to jumpstart the expulsion and not have to worry about spitting blistering hot chilis out my ass!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home