Tuesday, February 07, 2006

You don't have a cousin Patty, stupid!

The morning is dark and [SULTRY]. It washes over me like a thick blanket of hate. My nephew is supposed to be born in a few hours and that just seems like a horrible waste of a perfect day. They say that I may be getting out of here soon. [SHHHHHHTUPID]. I will be going either the way of Jack or Big Chief... I don't know yet. These walls receeding off me and I miss their company. Wallowing in my puddle of despair and drowning in a pool of thought. [OOH COWS]. I am in my fith year trapped inside my head, I have spent more years in here than I did before.
[ONE LITTLE MURDER AND ALL OF A SUDDEN YOU'RE JACK THE RIPPER..]
All I have is my head and it's the only company I keep. I dream of a life in books... Where my head and I can be alone, and live in harmony... Outside these walls Outside my skull...

2 Comments:

Blogger DS Irvin said...

books are great because they don't complain when you smell bad

February 10, 2006 10:13 PM  
Blogger ' said...

They also creat a world that is solitary and yours. No one reads the book the same way as anyone else

February 10, 2006 10:36 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home