Sunday, June 28, 2009

4 whm da Ding-Ding tolls

For you I would climb
The highest mountain peak
Swim the deepest ocean
Your love I do seek.

Across
The rivers most wide
The hottest desert sands.

You stepped out of my dreams
And captured my heart
You sprang from my imagination
to make me complete

Each time I see u
My heart skips a beat.
4 you define beauty
In both body and mind
Na mean?

b/c you are the one
God sent from above
The angel I needed
4 whom I do luv
Na mean?

iv 4eva b scurd to get at u,
na mean

i need u in my life
i wnt u 2 b my future wife

i wnt 2 b the future father of ur babies
i wnt u 2 have my future kids

pls let me knw u more
cos i am sereuos interested in u
cos u are all i need in a woman
and i found all my dream in u
pls let me knw u more

reply
me





0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home