Tuesday, September 30, 2008

?

splitting headache and blurry vision
the day starts all over again
from dusk till dawn

evil blood torments my veins
veins share their toxins with the heart
my stomach screams in pain

Emanuel started this fight while William loaded the pistols

The end is near and my heart is still
the drop from the roof
the drop from the cliff
not high enough

the crash
not hard enough
the bowels not destroyed enough
the soul still trapped

Clawing at my chest
the savior claws fail to cleanse
the fire fails to calm
the water fails to burn away the sorrow

Shakespeare may hate my poetry, but she stole my ideas

the absurdity of life drives me to live
while the women drive me to drink,
the drink drives me to the brink
as the light of the west bound train drives my salvation

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home