Tuesday, September 30, 2008

All Abroad!

Hard-ass-drill sergeant-wanna-be conductor motherfucker
Pre-teens and gold painted toes
Pour me another drink
The Return of the mighty flask

TICKETS OUT! YOU SLIMY CUM BUCKETS!

Sagging tits bouncing across my peripheral
Cincinnati hot-plate bouncing across my mind no bra
Red toes appear from behind the seat as princess takes a nap
Vladamir checks his flight information

PERTH AMBOY! ALL TICKETS OUT YOU COCK-SUCKING-NO TICKET HAVING-PIECES OF SHIT! MAKE ALL SEATS AVAILABLE ON THIS EMPTY FUCKING TRAIN!

Little kingdom of steel riding north east across the swamps and hills
Across rivers and suburbs
Over old women and Hungarian tourists

NJT steel rails and steel hearts

Cold shoulders and train soldiers
Floppy sagging tits bounce in my peripheral
glorious no bra
Cincinnati hot-plate fantasy poor girl
Jail bait falls to the floor
Stolichnaya rolls to my feet
Poor rich girl
Pseudo lesbian lover crying
The vodka from her ducts to be swallowed by her lovers father's cock

LAST STOP FOR YOU DICKHEAD!
I CAN'T BELIEE YOU SURVIVED THE ABORTION!
GET OFF MY TRAIN FUCKER!
FUCK THAT I'M GONNA TAKE CARE OF YOU MYSELF!
HEY BITCH! I SAID MAKE EVERY LAST SEAT AVAILABLE!
THAT MEANS YOU GRANDMA!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home