Thursday, June 26, 2008

Who is she? What... NO! NEVER! WHo... oh yeah I did that... sorry gramma

BRING ON THE NIGHT! 

Bring in the sweltering summer heat 

Alone and abandoned in the tropics 

Forever imagining fear and demons 

Imagination and gypsum blades carve the skin 

 Gnashing shrieks of the dark scatter wits 

At the end of the day the mind walks in 

 Is it getting cold or is it just the mescaline

Put Ginsberg back in your colon where you found him

Unplug the fucking phone!

 Let loose and take hold 

 Uncle Blake is coming to fly us home

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Blake returns again to your page...in a strange way, in a strange incarnation, but it's William Blake nevertheless - am I right?

July 04, 2008 8:18 PM  
Blogger ' said...

yes, yes it is. As well as Harold and the Purple Crayon

July 05, 2008 7:05 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey dude, it's Alex from HRR. Haven't seen you in forever. I'll probably drop you a line on AIM, but I thought you may want to check out my new blog thing. www.beenbad.wordpress.com

Let me know what you think.

July 15, 2008 8:53 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home