Sunday, March 21, 2010

ABC's Heroin pushers in the Laundromat blues.

The poppy fields alive and bright,
Drag the sinners in to the wretches of hell.
Down through the gates
amidst the spiders and the shit
on the wings of mighty beasts.
Plummeting with the plunger's great force.
Fire begetting fire
the needle's bloody trail
the poison turning blood molten
the paste spewing forth
Satan's beautiful hate.


You should see this fat little hell spawn run
She topples with ease
on the uneven laundromat floors.
Screaming and raging
stuffing her face with candy and cola
You should see this fat little hell spawn scream
defending her pretzels and chips
from her mother's tyrannous gaze
raiding the machines of their candy and toys.



I ATE IT! I ATE IT!
Good girl, yes you ate it.
I ATE IT! I ATE IT!
And now you're obese.
I ATE IT! I ATE IT!
We all fall dead!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home