Friday, January 12, 2007

Games Flirting with Flirtation

The smile that destroys empires smiled at me.
The giggle that fuels champagne filled me.
The whispers of sweet everythings ring in my ears.
Is this a game, are we flirting with flirtation?
Is this the beginning or the end?
Let me inside the mind that launched at least one ship.
Let the light seep in around as it has me.
Let my love slip inside you and make you warm.
I an not winter and I am not summer fall or spring.
I am he that is not I am.
Hear my lust, feel my pain.
Hear my intentions and see my purity.
Hear my screams as I burn with this feeling,
Of Flirting with Flirtation.

2 Comments:

Blogger ' said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

April 12, 2006 6:08 PM  
Blogger ' said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

April 14, 2006 3:48 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home