Wednesday, November 29, 2006

Why it's not safe to drink

His marine corp. accent was thick.
It woke me from my drooling slumber.
"BAYHEAD-BUDDY!"
-"God?"
I let loose a slow growl that drove the poor man to cower back into the vestibule.
I had missed my stop again, this time however I was at the end of the line with no way home and a belly thick with upheaval.
A revolution of the gullet, led by general Pepperoni and the great idealist, Fosters 32oz can (trademarked of course).
I have heard of these gentlemen before, but I never encountered a problem with them separately.
Now that I have introduced them together in my sovereign, they have staged a military coup and are now free to roam the Bay Head area at will.
It's no bother however. My brother is on his way to pick me up... So I'll just sit here... and.......wait....zzz
A ringing woke me for the second most unpleasant time tonight. I have no idea where I am... -" Hello?"
It's my cell phone.
"Where the hell are you!?" Oh it's my brother.
-"At the Bay Head station"
"Yeah... BUT WHERE!?"
-"Uh, I don't know... but there's some asshole driving straight at me."
"That would be me, so, get in?"
-"Right."
"Yo! You S-T-I-N-K!"
-"Yeah... I just threw up... Penn Station Pizza..."
"Newark or New York?"
-"Newark."
"J-E-S-U-S C-H-A-R-I-S-T MAN! oh... you can leave the Fosters outside."
_"I'm gonna lean back a lil..."
"Yeah just go ahead[zzz] Andrew?[zzz] don't puke in the car[zzz] Hello?[zzz] parakeets [zzz] religious hierarchy [zzz] Napoleon [zzz].

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey..you spelled "christ" wrong...

hehe

j/k

hey you need to be on my myspace. im currently accepting new applicants and YOUD be a perfect addition!!

December 01, 2006 2:15 PM  
Blogger ' said...

It is supposed to be incoherent. You just have no abiltiy to appreciate anything you didn't write. It is what I felt like putting down on paper at the time it was written. It is very interesting that you have nothing else to do but flap your little piss flaps and leave asinine comments.

December 01, 2006 11:00 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home