Wednesday, November 29, 2006

What you think of on the train to NYC Part 2

Extreme apathy fills me, my blood cooly boils.
I passionately hold feelings of indifference to the people around me.
These people swarm around me like frantic Sloths.
Growling snarling and gnashing with their dull fangs.
They keep talking without saying anything.
I look blindly at them.
Their ignorant education has succeeded in failing them.
We celebrate, this month of days, the unjust justice we have come to hate.
The old dead thinkers are alive and well. Their philosophy sits in no one's head.
Aristotle sits in the corner working with Playdoh.
A doctor practices surgery while an historian foresees the future.
Up is up and we make new cliches.
This is the reality of my dreams.
My fantasy real world.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home